How to change DNS entry Windows 10
Created by: James Newport
Modified on: Mon, 23 Mar, 2020 at 3:39 PM
How to change the DNS settings on your Windows 10 PC / Laptop
DNS Servers that are public
- Go to the Control Panel
- Click on Network and Internet
- Click on Network and Sharing Center
- Go to Change Adapter Settings.
- You’ll see some network icons here. Select the network you’re currently connected to and right click on it. Select Properties.
- Click on IPv4 and select Properties.
- If “Obtain DNS server address automatically” is selected, click the radio button next to “Use the following DNS server addresses:”
- Now enter the DNS addresses you want to use.
- Click on Ok and Close.
Your DNS settings are now changed on your Windows 10 PC.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.