Configuring EPSON Scan Settings
- Open the Utilities folder (\Applications\Utilities). Double-click on the EPSON Scan Settingsicon.
- The following screen ("EPSON Scan cannot be started") appears twice. Click No both times it appears.
- Select Network as the Connection setting. The window changes. Then click Add.
- You see the following screen. The software searches for the Epson product on the network and displays 'Searching. Please wait.'.
- When it locates the product, it will display its IP address and the message 'Search complete.'. Click on the IP address to highlight it. Click OK.
To rename the scanner, type a name for it in the Scanner Name text box.
If the IP Address is not listed, you can select the option Enter address. Type in the printer's IP Address which can be found on the network status sheet. Click OK.
For instructions on how to print a status sheet see the Related Articles section for article: How do I print a network status sheet?
- The Epson product is displayed in EPSON Scan Settings. Click OK again to close the window.